Tuesday 9 November 2010

Interbrand feedback.

I contacted Interbrand towards the beginning of the year in hope of getting a portfolio visit, however I was unsuccessful due to how busy they are. David did however offer me some pointers on the sample of my portfolio I sent him. See Below:
I thought what David has mentioned about showing how the project can be further developed is a really good idea, as it will show I am thinking about where the project can be taken. There is definitely room for me to do this with the Ritz brief and the London Pasta festival could be developed massively and I think I am going to push it as a project next year. In regards to the type, I hadn't really changed any of the information to be compatible with looking at it on screen so I will make some changes and have a saved print file and web file.

No comments:

Post a Comment