Monday 20 December 2010

Ritz Feedback

One of my aims I set myself at the start of the year was to try and collect as much feedback as possible on my work so shortly after we had our first small deadline for the Ritz project I sent Craig Oldham, who works for Music my portfolio pages that contained the Ritz stuff. below was his reply:
As I sent him the email a good few weeks ago, the development of the designs and packaging have come a long way. I have made a cheese flavoured edition and reduced the size of the box, back to its original size. I have made 3d mock ups off the two flavours and developed the snowflake design with a mock up too. I think the idea about using the shape itself and trying to make that into some sort of wrapping, quite interesting, and I absolutely love the idea of giving the wrapping paper a dual purpose such as grease proof paper. Unfortunately it's too late to form any changes as I have just handed the work in to be marked but we still have time before the competition deadline to definitely have a further think. This is why I think it's best to try and get as much feedback as possible because it can show you a completely new way of taking the project. I think it's hard to see past what you're working on sometimes especially when you have been working on something for a long time, so a fresh perspective is always helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment